I have forgiven you long ago! :-) What a temper and black mood. :-(
Yes I suppose we will find others. The list you show is quite short
(12), we know 39 mersennes, have we investigated them all?
br tsc

Given a Mersenne prime exponent, what is the smallest Mersenne number,
composite or prime, which the exponent divides?

p:  n
2 (none)
3: 2
5: 4
7: 3
13: 12
17:   8
19: 18
31:   5
61: 60
89: 11
107: 106
127:   7

Note that the smallest Mersenne exponent n is prime only for the four
Mersenne primes which are also Mersenne exponents (3, 7, 31, and 127)
and 89.  Do you suppose there are any other examples?

Phil Moore