At 11:04 PM 11/25/02 +0100, =?utf-8?Q?Torben_Schl=C3=BCntz?= wrote:
        No, and I am not the GIMPS police. It would offcourse be quite
easy simply to check all accounts having done 5+ years TF and having
more than 0,6 years pr. foundfactor. On the other hand some accounts
could be very old and back in those days a factor could have been found
in less effort than now a days appr. 0,5 y/ff. NetForce and Challenge
seems to be good candidates for accounts with a very low effort pr. ff.
Well, you'd nail me. I do expired exponents for the most part, which makes it much less likely that I will find a factor because almost all of those expired exponents have already been done part way, and if there had been a factor in the parts already done, they wouldn't have expired. So I have 8.783 P90 years in factoring, and only 6 factors found. Unless you count the pre-factoring work I turn in manually to George. Lots of factors found there for much less CPU expended.