AH yes... I recall when I was up there at about 120 on LL maybe better.
now someplace around 240 not sure i'll need to go look after this msg.
 Even with 12 or so systems it still slips... the PC's , like me, are
getting old!!!  On the factor side (slow old PC ) they just keep chewing
along...  I do enjoy the  2GHZ PC knocking out a double ck every 4
days...  soon it will be into the  90xxxxx range.

y'all have a good day.

Michael