As someone who's been around since mid-1996, howdy back.

Yeah, I was also trying to remember how long it's been around... I guess I
really did catch it near the start.  I still have those fond memories of
emailing George with the exponents I'd randomly selected from the database.
Those were the days.

Speaking of old old versions...

Guess who *finally* got his computer equipment back from the EffBeeEye?
Yuppers... Nearly 5 years later and I'm now the proud re-owner of some
vintage 1998 equipment.  Well, the DLT 35/70 drive is still useful... Glad I
got that back.

Fired up my main machine (after re-hooking up just about EVERY cable inside
and removing the "Evidence" tape all over everything)... And there it was,
my Prime95 16.(4?) running.  Too bad the exponent has LOOONG since been
first/second time checked... In the 5M range.  Hey, it was a pretty new
first-time check at the time. :)

I was tempted to pull a Mitnick and try to auction off my loose hard drives,
each bagged and tagged "Evidence, FBI - Washington DC", but I'm just too
curious to see what exactly I had on those drives... Been so long, I've
forgotten.  Plus I'm not really thinking people would pay for crap like
that. :-D

Maybe I should at least take pictures to remember the moment...  Each hard
drive, even each floppy and tape they took, each CD etc. has a hand-written
serial # sticker affixed to it now.  They are organized, even if they didn't
know how to hook everything back up inside the computer (fans hanging loose,
SCSI drives plugged into the wrong ports, etc).