Mersenne Digest       Sunday, November 2 2003       Volume 01 : Number 1089

Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:41:55 -0400
From: Pierre Abbat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Mersenne: PrimeNet server

I just checked the load average on the machine running mprime and it's 0.02.
Thinking that mprime crashed, I checked it. It is saying "ERROR 2250: Server
unavailable". I tried to bring up the faq but got a timeout. What's going on?

phma
- --
.i toljundi do .ibabo mi'afra tu'a do
.ibabo damba do .ibabo do jinga