Mersenne Digest        Tuesday, April 27 2004        Volume 01 : Number 1109

Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:56:19 -0400
From: George Woltman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Mersenne: End of list

At 11:30 AM 4/22/2004 -0700, Gordon Irlam wrote:
>FYI.  I intend to end this list shortly.

Thank you, Gordon.  Your efforts have been greatly appreciated over the years!

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:12:57 -0500
From: "Ryan Malayter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

What are the alternatives? Yahoo! Groups?

Gordon, could you export the member list into a new yahoo group if need
be?

------------------------------

> FYI.  I intend to end this list shortly.
>
> When it was established some 10 years ago, other venues for discussing
> these issues did not exist, and could not easily be created.  Now other
> venues and mailing lists exist.

Thanks for hosting it for such a long time! It's been a pleasure to hear about 4
or 5 record primes here over the years.

I can offer to host the lists, as I already host a few for different projects.
Let me know if this would be appreciated.

- --
Robin Millette (aka Lord D. Nattor)
http://rym.waglo.com/