On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 9:13 AM, Marta Lofstedt
<marta.lofst...@linux.intel.com> wrote:
> From: Marta Lofstedt <marta.lofst...@intel.com>
>
> Add xml definitions for the GL_OES_geometry_shader extension
> and expose the extension for OpenGL ES 3.1.
>
> V3: Added dependency to OES_shader_io_blocks and updated to
> correct Khronos extension number.

May I ask why you did this? OES_shader_io_blocks is a purely shader
compiler/linker feature, I expect it will be enabled whenever GLES 3.1
is enabled, no? Why would it be tied to geometry shaders? Sure,
geometry shaders require it to work, but just because you have
OES_shader_io_blocks doesn't necessarily mean you also have geometry
shaders...

In practical terms, there's a non-trivial chance that A4xx will get
tessellation before geometry shaders, which would also require
OES_shader_io_blocks to be exposed.

  -ilia