Anyone else have opinions on this? Should st/mesa be adding
PIPE_BIND_RENDER_TARGET for all textures of the internal formats
listed in table 8.12? (Which would, in this case, force RGBA8 to be
used since RGBA4 is non-renderable.) Or is it perfectly legal for a
format to be not renderable when used as a texture vs renderbuffer?