Build mesa 3294 failed

Commit 0fca80b3db by Bas Nieuwenhuizen on 1/28/2017 4:32 PM:
various: Fix missing DumpModule with recent LLVM.\n\nSince LLVM revision 293359 DumpModule gets only implemented when\neither a debug build or LLVM_ENABLE_DUMP is set.\n\nThis patch adds a direct replacement for the function for radv and\nradeonsi, However, as I don't know a good place to put common LLVM\ncode for all three I inlined the implementation for LLVMPipe.\n\nv2: Use the new code for LLVM 3.4+ instead of LLVM 5+ & fixed indentation\n\nSigned-off-by: Bas Nieuwenhuizen <ba...@google.com>\nReviewed-by: Roland Scheidegger <srol...@vmware.com>

Configure your notification preferences