> This makes three places in the code where we call ctx->Driver.DrawBuffers()
> or ctx->Driver.DrawBuffer() like this.  I think some refactoring would be
> good.
>
> Perhaps these calls can go into _mesa_drawbuffers().  I'll try to look into
> that in a few days.
>
> -Brian

Yeah, I've been thinking about the same thing when writing this patch.
There exist some places in which _mesa_drawbuffers() call isn't
followed by ctx->Driver.Drawbuffers() (or DrawBuffer) and that is
wrapped into _mesa_update_draw_buffers(). Maybe we can create a new
wrapper for this, but I'm not sure about the naming.

Boyan