On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 16:46:24 +0100
Marek Olšák <mar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 10:19 AM, Timothy Arceri <tarc...@itsqueeze.com> wrote:
> > On 02/03/17 22:18, Marek Olšák wrote:
> >>
> >> The bad news is my involvement is currently on hold due to other
> >> projects and responsibilities.
> >

> > I can probably spend some time on this. Seems like Gregory has taken care of
> > most of the problems and it just needs someone to push it over the line.
>
> There are also plenty of unresolved review comments from Emil and others.
>
> Marek

Yes I only fixed the piglit bad/crash regression on Nouveau. I added
also the perf optimization for PCSX2 ;) I did a basic test of EGL
(i.e. PCSX2) and it seems to work.

By the way, I don't know how costly is the remaining synchronization
but there are 2 potential optimizations
* glUniform for double seems to sync whereas standard float
  are asynchronous. Maybe it misses the scale parameter in XML.
  I guess double was added after glthread. It might worth to check
  the behavior of glProgramUniform (introduce by SSO) too.
* GL3 glClearBuffer functions are synchronous due to the pointer to
  the single pixel value. However there are maybe tricks to find the
  correct size of the pixel.

Cheers,
Gregory