Am 07.07.2017 um 18:51 schrieb Marek Olšák:
On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 11:18 AM, Christian König
<deathsim...@vodafone.de> wrote:
What tilling format have the destination textures?

Sounds like the offset is just added so that we distribute memory accesses
more equally over memory channels.
You can't set an offset that is not aligned. The hardware ignores the
low unaligned bits, so they have a different meaning. They specify
pipe and bank rotation for macro tiling. It's like a state. It
basically rotates the tile pattern.

Yeah, I know. That's what I meant with distributing memory accesses more equally over all channels. The lower bits select a memory bank swizzle IIRC.

I've tried years ago with R600 if shuffling them randomly could improve performance, but MRT wasn't widely used and/or supported at that time.

Christian.

Marek