On 07/18/2017 12:19 PM, Ian Romanick wrote:
Also... I'm not a huge fan of a Reviewed-by from someone new to the
mailing list with zero commits in Mesa resulting in an instant commit
(no offense to Neha).  That's not okay.  For the review system to have
value, we have to give people time to respond to patches.  This patch
hit the list less than 24 hours ago.

Since this is a low-impact change and reviews are sometimes slow to come, I figured I'd push it after I got Neha's sanity check review (she's been looking at provoking vertex stuff lately). I can wait a bit longer next time.

-Brian