On 12/26/2011 11:51 PM, Mathias Fröhlich wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tuesday, December 27, 2011 00:17:09 Brian Paul wrote:
>> LGTM.  I presume you've done a piglit run and tested with a few other
>> things?
> I have run piglit quick with classic swrast an piglit r600g on gallium rv670
> with this change. Also I am pretty sure that I have started osgviewer and
> probably flightgear on this. The full piglit runs are just too heavy running
> with valgrind. I never had the patience to wait for that to finish.

For future reference, I would use quick.tests.  The difference is:
- it only runs tests on one visual, rather than all of them
- it doesn't run valgrind
It should only take 10-15 minutes or so.

I would like to split out valgrind from all.tests into a separate
valgrind.tests at some point.  That said, running with all.tests and the
"-x valgrind" pattern also accomplishes that.