On 14/09/17 10:04, Matt Turner wrote:
On 08/19, Jordan Justen wrote:
From: Timothy Arceri <timothy.arc...@collabora.com>

For now this disables the shader cache when transform feedback is
enabled via the GL API as we don't currently allow for it when
generating the sha for the shader.
---

If I understand correctly, at this point we'll never cache a shader that
has transform feedback enabled by the API, and with that knowledge this
patch adds code to skip looking on disk for one.

I think I'd just let it search in vain and avoid the complexity. I can
imagine implementing support for caching those shaders and then getting
pretty frustrated trying to figure out why they weren't being found
later.

I believe the problem is it *can* find something. e.g If the shader is used without xfb, then xfb is enable and the program is relinked.