Thank you Thomas for the update, then.
Awaiting your coming work.

Regards,
Dieter

Am 10.10.2017 15:22, schrieb Thomas Helland:
Hi!

Thanks for keeping up with the long wait =)
I revisited this not too long ago, and found that with the new
pointer hashing function the benefits are zero to negative
from this series. I've reduced it to only the instruction set and
the string_to_uint_map patch but it's not convincing.
I suspect we are seeing cache miss vs hashing tradeoffs.
So I've basically put it to rest for now. Might give it another
go sometime, but I think right now the effort is better spent
elsewhere in the codebase.

Greetings,
Thomas

Hello Thomas,

now, that you have write commit 'only' this one is missing.
Maybe you have time for this.

Latest version do not apply any longer.

Wende an: util: Avoid computing hash twice in string_to_uint_map
error: src/util/string_to_uint_map.h ist nicht im Index
Anwendung des Patches fehlgeschlagen bei 0006 util: Avoid computing hash
twice in string_to_uint_map

Greetings,
Dieter