Hello Brian,

thanks for the review, one thing though ...

Am Montag, den 13.11.2017, 09:31 -0700 schrieb Brian Paul:

> Also, can you please wrap long lines at 78 columns?

I'm kind of in doubt whether the hard limit of 78 makes sense here,
i.e. when I do this then I will have to put every parameter on a single
line or break the rule that the parameters are aligned to the opening
brace of the parameter list.

If you say that one of the two is fine then I will do this - but most
of the files in gallium/aux/util break the 78 column rule, because the
function names are very long, and some authors didn't even bother to
break very long lines. Do you suggest that I should correct these
formattings too? I would do this in separate patches in this series
though.

best,
Gert