Am Freitag, den 29.12.2017, 17:18 +1000 schrieb Dave Airlie:
> On 29 December 2017 at 16:38, Dave Airlie <airl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I thought I'd done this already, I must dig a bit more.
> >
> > I've pushed mosre stuff to the branch, nop still doesn't work.
> >
> > I've included your patche in one of the squashes, I think we should
> > be pretty close.
>
> I think the top patch un my tree fixes the LDS reordering, nop still
> doesn't work though which is annoying. maybe you can spot the problem
> I've been staring too long.

Well, I have tested some piglits now and the behaviour is quite wired:

When I run nop as the very first piglit after booting the machine it
works. After running other piglits (specifically  tcs-input-read-array-
interface and tcs-input-read-mat), nop starts to fail, also without sb.

Restarting X is not enough to get nop to pass again.

If I run piglit normally on the shader subset, I also get lockups and I
 even got kicked out of X, the last syslog message related to this was:

[ 1403.211887] [drm:r600_ib_test [radeon]] *ERROR* radeon: fence wait
timed out.
[ 1403.211932] [drm:radeon_ib_ring_tests [radeon]] *ERROR* radeon:
failed testing IB on GFX ring (-110).

Best,
Gert