There's a bug in our meson build, and I sent a patch. We need to join_dirs with
get_option('prefix'). I got a little confused because when you pass a relative
directory to meson's `install` option it will autotmatically make it absolute,
but when you pass it to a C define it doesn't.

Quoting Kenneth Graunke (2018-01-23 10:00:56)