No worries.  I've been rebasing this series every time I've pulled
mesa for the last few months, and this week is the first time I've had
any real conflicts that need addressing.  I'll see if I can find some
time to address your comments and re-organize the commits as you
suggested.

Jan also had some review comments previously that I need to go and
confirm have all been addressed after I make changes.

I've been pretty bad at finding time for clover/libclc recently (5.5
month old infant that refuses to sleep, who happens to have been born
only 2 weeks after the previous iteration of this series was sent...
coincidence? I think so).

--Aaron