Hi,

We have an image processing project libxcam
(https://github.com/intel/libxcam/wiki) which has been based on OpenCL to
support amount of features. Recently, we decide to porting kernels to GLES
compute-shader language and based on Vulkan APIs. Certainly the driver is Mesa.
There are my questions.

1.      Which vulkan API versions are supported in Mesa. and which Mesa version
or commit_id is stable.

2.      How mature is Mesa support of GLES compute shaders? We'll use storage
buffer, share local memory and image samplers. Is there any known issues we
need take care?

3.      Besides Linux, how about Android status? We need libxcam run on both
platforms.

Thanks,
Wind Yuan