Hello Dave,

Am Freitag, den 14.09.2018, 13:25 +1000 schrieb Dave Airlie:
[...]

> This causes regressions in a bunch of piglits on skylake for me.
>
> arb_copy_image-formats
> and some
> ./bin/fbo-generatemipmap-formats GL_EXT_texture_sRGB-s3tc
>
> have some different results after this.

Comparing between mesa-master and v3 of the patch I get exactly the
same results on kabylake for "piglit run gpu -t formats" that include
these tests, or did you mean different results w.r.t. v2 of the patch?

In this case I get simply more failures. Funny enough v2 has the same
additional failures like when running though qemu, so there must be a
similar problem with strides on the virgl-drm mesa side.

I was testing with mesa master 1a263b377c plus these patches.

HTH,
Gert

PS: I'll be away for the next week