> thanks! Just FYI, our meson build uses - in option names, not _. And, I'd
> prefer
> just "opencl-spirv".

Err right, I meant with '-' in the option name.  I am fine with "opencl-spirv";
I was initially going with "gallium-opencl-spirv" since the other
clover-related command was named "gallium-opencl".

> When I make the command line "gallium-opencl", we (Intel)
> were still firmly in the not gallium world, now that we have iris and are
> moving
> toward gallium I'm not sure I made the right decision :/

Easy: Intel can just drop all of its OpenCL drivers and embrace clover as the
true one, that way everything is in the gallium word and there aren’t any
confusions. :-D

By the way, you made me spot an error in the root meson.build file:
```with_opencl_icd = _opencl == 'icd'```
and a bit further down
```with_gallium_icd = false```
I guess you were still hesitating on how to name it? ;-)
I’ll send a separate patch to fix this.

Pierre