On Wed, Jun 19, 2024 at 4:34 PM Mike Blumenkrantz
<michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In looking at the gallium tree, I'm wondering if it isn't time for a second
> amber branch to prune some of the drivers that cause pain when doing big tree
> updates:
>
> * nv30

ack for nv30

> * r300
> * r600
> * lima
> * virgl
> * tegra

Personally I still think that removing the tegra driver completely is
probably the best approach. I personally don't support it anymore and
I doubt anybody else actually does, given it's broken on quite a few
setups. So might as well just amber2 it for those who care enough.