On 05/04/2013 03:20 PM, Matt Turner wrote:
On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 12:14 AM, Matt Turner <matts...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 10:42 PM, Chad Versace
<chad.vers...@linux.intel.com> wrote:
+32% on GLBenchmark 2.5 Egypt Offscreen DXT1. Tested on Harris Beach GT3 with
Android.

Please please please, someone run Piglit on this series.  I currently have no
Haswell hardware that is stable on non-Android Linux, and so can't run Piglit
myself.  I don't want to commit this series until it's been regression tested.

I just tried on a GT2 Haswell and I have hangs in the baseline piglit
run. I could try on the Haswell on my desk at the office tomorrow if
needed. Let me know if you'd like me to try.

No luck with that one either. Same result. :(

Thanks for running Piglit. And double thanks for taking a weekend office trip.

Boo hangs, boo. Did you determine which test hangs? I'll borrow a Haswell
tomorrow and take a look at Piglit.