On 06/03/2013 08:11 PM, Brian Paul wrote:
On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 7:26 AM, Alex Deucher <alexdeuc...@gmail.com <mailto:alexdeuc...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 3:22 AM, Siavash Eliasi
    <siavashser...@gmail.com <mailto:siavashser...@gmail.com>> wrote:
    > Hello dear mesa developers,
    >
    > What is current status of hw_gl_select branch? Is there any
    reason keeping
    > it back from being merged into the master branch?

    IIRC, Brian wanted to review it a bit more, but I guess he never got
to it.

Yeah, that was a long time ago.  I'll try to take a look this week.

-Brian

I really appreciate your work to get this patch merged. This patch will hopefully make workflow a lot more pleasant for all Blender users. Thank you all for brilliant work!

Best regards, Siavash Eliasi.