Am 26.09.2013 03:35, schrieb Marek Olšák:
Nothing too exciting, I'm just consolidating some code between r600g and
radeonsi. There are some small improvements though:
1) The CMASK buffer for MSAA colorbuffers is cleared with CP DMA instead of
using the CPU.
2) This series enables 2D tiling for compressed textures on SI. I think it was
disabled accidentally.
3) Some of the changes will make implementing async DMA easier in the future,
but don't get too excited - it's not on my TODO list right now.

Please review.

I'm not enough into the code to review most of it, but the changes looked reasonable to me.

Leave me a note if that is committed so I can consolidate the UVD code as well.

Christian.

Marek