On 09/10/2014 05:45 AM, Emil Velikov wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> The original plan from Ian was to have four release candidates prior to the
> final release. From what I can see there has been no serious amount of patches
> nominated for 10.3-rc4, so I'm planning to keep with the plan and release 10.3
> this Friday.
>
> If you know of any serious issues that must land or any other reason why we
> should delay 10.3 please let me know ASAP.

I hope this is soon enough. :(

Ken and I have a few bug fixes that we'd like to have land in the
release.  I think they're all out on the list for review, but Ken might
have one more.  Once they land on master, I'll send you a pull-request.

Could we do one more RC tomorrow and the final release next week?  We
probably don't need to wait until Friday, but I don't have a strong opinion.