Hi Juliet,

There's definitely work that can be done for Piglit. For example, porting the old Glean tests to piglit's framework.

-Brian

On 09/24/2014 07:22 AM, Juliet Fru wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I'll download and build piglit, take a look at the
various tests written in it and either come up with a project to work
on, or wait for some ideas from mentors to take on as a project. I will
like to know whether any documentation work could be a viable project?

Thanks,
Juliet

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 6:06 AM, Peter Hutterer