On 2014-12-22 08:41, Matt Turner wrote:
On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 6:36 AM, Alexander von Gluck IV
From: Emil Velikov <emil.l.veli...@gmail.com>

Attempt to get a egl_dri2 SConscript
 - Drop going into the gallium egl-static
 - Promote the main library to a shared one.
- Convert libEGL_Haiku into a conv. library - shove a demo platform_x11.
 - s/HAVE_EGL_PLATFORM_HAIKU/HAVE_HAIKU_PLATFORM/
 - A ton of extra crap all over.

Not even build tested, and I don't expect it to build properly yet.

Presumably the commit message needs to be updated?!

At the time of that message it wasn't.  Later commits fixed that. :-)

I can redo all of this into one big 801 line patch (which actually might
be easier to review as some DRI2 stuff was added, then removed..

 -- Alex