On 28/02/15 00:24, Rob Clark wrote:
On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 5:05 PM, Emil Velikov <emil.l.veli...@gmail.com> wrote:
- src/gallium/drivers/rbug: -- do people use it? does it work?  it
predates apitrace GL + GUI, which sort of enables a lot of the same
things, but without the issue of having to hit moving target, which is
what gallium interfaces are

So it looks from the replies that rbug and rbug-gui is still useful.

If we're going to keep this should we move the rbug-gui tool within the
mesa tree ? It would be nice to spare some of the "sigh... it does not
build" and let you guys just use it.

+1

It sounds a good idea FWIW. I believe that rbug-gui depends on the gallium interface, and we don't maintain backwards compatibility, so moving it rbug-gui into somewhere like src/gallium/tools/ and have it built by default should enable to keep it in sync more easily.

That said, integrating rbug-gui into Mesa tree is beyond my immediate goals/needs. So I'll let those who do use rbug + rbug-gui to take that task on.

Jose