Le 25/04/2015 00:21, Ilia Mirkin a écrit :
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 6:13 PM, Axel Davy <axel.d...@ens.fr> wrote:
Le 25/04/2015 00:02, Ilia Mirkin a écrit :

I'm having trouble understanding what you're changing here... perhaps
a better commit description could go a ways to clearing things up?
Were you allocating it a level at a time before? How did that work, I
don't see a per-level structure... I'm guessing there's a bit more
going on here.

Yes, we were allocating per level, whereas there we allocate once for all
levels, and get the offset.

The nine_format_get_p_offset are called once per texture creation for every
level, after the pointers are cached in the surfaces associated to the
levels.
So that'll be n^2 calls to the size function. Which is suboptimal.

What do you suggest instead ? Using a dynamically allocated array containing the offsets ? Or is there a better way ?