On 2015-05-13 10:42, Jason Ekstrand wrote:
On May 13, 2015 8:01 AM, "kallisti5" <kallis...@unixzen.com> wrote:
src/mesa/drivers/haiku/swrast/SoftwareRast.cpp:28:
 > include/no_extern_c.h:47:1: error: template with C linkage
 >
 >  template<class T> class _IncludeInsideExternCNotPortable;
 >
 > Any alternative fix ideas besides me adding a if
!defined(__HAIKU__) to include/no_extern_c.h?

Please do not do that!  The whole point of this patch is to catch
places where headers are included inside an extern "C" block.  This
patch makes them a compile error instead of being silently wrong.

The correct solution is to fix the haiku platform integration so it
doesn't do this.

--Jason

Yeah, I had a chat in IRC and determined that I need to add extern "C"
a few places within Mesa instead of doing a bulk extern "C" to the
mesa C headers.

One example is glapi_priv lacks any extern "C" (ifdef C++ wrapped)

I'll begin submitting patches to the ML over the next few days.

Thanks!

 -- Alex