> On Oct 22, 2015, at 4:17 PM, Jose Fonseca <jfons...@vmware.com> wrote:
>
> They do share a lot already, Mesa, gallium statetracker, and gallivm. If
> further development in openswr is planned, it might require to jump through a
> few hoops, but I think it's worth to figure out what would take to get this
> merged into master so that, whenever there are interface changes, openswer
> won't get the short stick.

Yes, openswr and llvmpipe share a fair bit.  It is my hope that as we start
working more on openswr performance, some of the effort will benefit both
drivers.

We’re willing to jump through the hoops needed to merge into master.  To that
end, I’ve pushed some updates that amongst other things allow us to support
both llvm 3.6 and 3.7 (and possibly llvm-svn).  Are there any other hoops that
spring to mind?

-Tim