Hi Sam,

On 12 November 2015 at 15:36, Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez
<sigles...@igalia.com> wrote:
> On 12/11/15 15:28, Timothy Arceri wrote:
>> On 13 November 2015 12:22:39 am AEDT, "Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez"
>> <sigles...@igalia.com> wrote:
>>> 'shared' was added in ARB_uniform_buffer_object and also used
>>> in ARB_shader_storage_buffer_object.
>>
>> Hi Samuel,
>>
>> Shared for UBO and SSBOs is not a key word its just an identifier for a
>> layout qualifier, are you sure you need to make it available for those
>> extensions?
>>

> Right. Please ignore this patch.

In this case, may I suggest that you tag the patch as Rejected (or
similar) in patchwork [1]. Afaict there are quite a few patches in
there from yourself and fellow colleagues. Any chance someone can go
through them and change their status appropriately ?

Thanks
Emil

P.S. Same request got for your piglit contributions.

[1] http://patchwork.freedesktop.org/