On 13.11.2015 19:27, Ilia Mirkin wrote:
On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 1:23 PM, Nicolai Hähnle <nhaeh...@gmail.com> wrote:
So really, this is a question for everybody who cares about nouveau, because
nouveau is the only driver that (if a #define is enabled) advertises a CPU
driver_query_group.

Do you want that group to be accessible via AMD_performance_monitor? Then be
happy with this patch. Do you not want that group to be so accessible? Then
just remove it, because it serves no purpose either way.

There's also the HUD, and Samuel's WIP NVIDIA PerfKit-style library impl.

The HUD doesn't care about groups. If Samuel really cares about this for his library (which I haven't seen - where is it?), I can drop this patch.

Cheers,
Nicolai