On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, Holger Waechtler wrote:

> > Add -DUSE_3DNOW_ASM to your CFLAGS to enable it.
> >
> Perhaps it's a good Idea to create a new target linux-3dnow-elf in the
> Makefile ??

We would start to get into a combinatorial nightmare though. We already
have GLIDE/non-GLIDE and Voodoo-2-optimised/not, etc.

Adding new make targets is going to get cumbersome pretty soon if
every new compile option doubles the number of possible make targets.

Steve Baker                (817)619-2657 (Vox/Vox-Mail)
Raytheon Systems Inc.      (817)619-2466 (Fax)
Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://www.hti.com
Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://web2.airmail.net/sjbaker1