Hi everybody,

I just committed some 3dnow and x86-asm related changes, which have been
before only in the experimental-1 branch.

There is a new cpu-detection routine, which decides, what optimized code
should be hooked in. It still prints out some information, which processor
capabilities it found. These printf's should be removed, before the next
(beta ?) release. (I didn't had enough feedback to be shure, if it works
correctly)

Please try it next days that we get Mesa quiet again.

You can make linux-3dnow(-glide) now on every x86-like system; the
optimized code will be hooked in only, if the processor can work with it.

Note, that your binutils have to know 3dnow commands.

- Holger