Okay, you may have to bear with me a little, I'm without a Linux box at the
moment :)

The src-glu/ directory now contains my tessellation code, basically
contained in tess*.[ch] (I've kept a copy of the old tess.[ch] for now).
I've attempted to adjust the makefiles to reflect this, but if I've messed
up I'd appreciate any help.

Before uploading the code from my NT box at work, it ran fine under Linux
but now seems to have problems running the demos under NT.  I'll try and
track down the cause of this, but I'd also really appreciate someone doing a
quick build/test of the tessellation demo in book/tess.c (the star will not
work until I fix the winding rule code, which is not in CVS yet.  I'll be
working on this over the next few days for the beta 3 release).

I've defined GLU_VERSION_1_2 in <GL/glu.h>, but this may cause problems with
the lack of NURBS support until someone (me?) updates these functions.

Feel free to email me with any comments, questions, problems etc.  The final
winding rule code should be in by Monday or so.

-- Gareth