> When you output triangles, so you make any effort to make
> them strips or fans? If they come out in order, then we can use a
> simple greedy algorithm to build strips and fans out of arbitrary
> polygon sets. I don't know if your algorithm does that or could do
> it easily. (Having you do any stripping on your own probably isn't
> worth it, but if it happens naturally from the algorithm, that's a
> win.)

Unfortunately it doesn't output the triangles in strip order at the moment,
as I'm currently using a priority queue of potential ears and clipping the
first triangle in the queue each time.  Kind of a way to get "better"
triangles, ie. not sliver triangles.

However, I have thought about this and will be taking a look at it when I've
finished everything else.  I guess it would be better to output in strip
order and have a few sliver triangles, if possible.

-- Gareth