Keith Whitwell wrote:

> Holger Waechtler wrote:
> >
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > I tried some of the demos last days both with the X and the FX driver.
> > Some bugs seem to be there:
> > the book/anti.c demo is incredibly coloured and the transparent help
> > screen in the 3dfx/demos/tunnel.c demo is not transparent.
> >
> > The X driver draws both correct.
> >
> >   - Holger
>
> It seems there are a couple of FX bugs that have crept in recently.  Is it
> possible to postpone the beta 'till monday so I can clean them up over the
> weekend?

I won't be able to make a beta release after today (or maybe tomorrow
morning).  I'll be off-line for most of the next 3 weeks.

If you'd be willing to make the beta 3 release then we could postpone until
Monday.  I've documented all the steps for making a Mesa release in the
docs/DEVINFO file.  What do you say?

> I'd also like to get the polygon_mode stuff working properly.

I'd like that fixed too.

-Brian