Stephen J Baker wrote:

> Someone has to look into the inner workings of glTexCoord4f and find
> the bug.

Stephen,

My guess is it's basically a driver issue as the test program which works ok for
the X and FX drivers failed for him under G400 and TNT.  The g200 code is a work
in progress and currently silently ignores the 4th texcoord.  This is easy to fix
for the single texture (g200) case, but I don't think matrox has given us enough
info to correctly do multi-projective-textures.  Currently the G400 is only used
as a single-texture engine, anyway, so this isn't critical yet.

Jeff:  What is the exact heritage of the TNT and G400 drivers you are using - are
they recent cvs, or an older snapshot from somewhere?

I'll probably get around to fixing the G200/G400 single-projective-texture case
by this weekend.  If you're interested in poking around in the driver itself send
me a mail & I'll direct you to the bit that needs surgery...

Keith