I just received 5,000 or so polygons from the guys at the ECMWF to test
with, so I'll spend this weekend making sure they all tessellate correctly.
Once this is done, and once I've fixed up the intersected contour stuff, I'd
be pretty confident that the code is done (at least for Mesa 3.1).  Mesa 3.3
will be general optimizations I think, as once it all works correctly I can
make it run really fast :)

Ted, I'm in at work at the moment on a Windows box, so I'll look at soem of
the compiler warnings while I'm at it.

-- Gareth