I fixed the problems associated with tessellating clockwise contours (I had
some assumptions in there that all contours should be CCW, but I've made it
more general now), so now the winding rules will orient the output contours
relative to the first input contour.  That is, if the first contour is CW,
then all exterior contours will be CW and all interior contours will be CCW.

I've just realized that this might be what's causing the Text3D screensaver
to fill in some letters incorrectly.  There may be a problem in the island
merging code - I'll take a look at that now.

Anyway, I wanted to check to see how the contours in Text3D should be
oriented.  Before I "fixed" the orientation issue, I seemed to be getting
contours coming in CW, and thus I output them CW, but they were being culled
before rendering.  Now, they seem to come in CCW, get output as CCW and are
rendered incorrectly.  I'll have to verify that the contours are being
constructed correctly after the clipping phase.

Thanks for the help in testing this stuff out.  The letters seem to be
making it through the clipping phase correctly now, and all the demos still
work correctly.

-- Gareth