Eero Pajarre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>Ok this seems to work:
>(Neal, could you please test this with your VC version?
>and propably it would be best that some Linux/Gcc users
>would try this now as well)

With those two changes, the code builds and links fine.  I'm afraid I
can't do a runtime test on this version at the moment (all the computers
with 3dfx cards are elsewhere, etc etc).

By the way, could you comment at all on the problems we both found with
the 3.1 Windows / FX builds before - the crashes on Voodoo 1 boards and
the mysterious red to blue colour swapping effects which might have had
something to do with Glide?  Are these fixed? (Apologies for not
managing to explore these further - I've been swamped with stuff to do
lately:-))

        Thanks,
                Neal Tringham (VX)
                ([EMAIL PROTECTED])