Status report on Mesa 3.2 / 3.3:

It looks like we'll need Mesa 3.3 for the XFree86 4.0 release
since the new dispatch mechanism is needed for the new libGL.so
design.  The timetable is a bit aggressive so here's the plan.

First, Mesa 3.2 (the stabilization of 3.1) is just about ready.
The only major outstanding bug is a polygon culling bug.  I'm
going to work on that very soon.

Next, Mesa 3.3 will have to feature freeze soon.  The only significant
changes are the new dispatch mechanism and some device driver
changes.  These are documented in the Mesa-3.3/docs/RELNOTES file.
Remaining work includes the assembly language dispatch optimization
and merging of the latest 3.1 bug fixes into the 3.3 trunc.

Those of you who have worked on Mesa device drivers should check
that those drivers have been updated for Mesa 3.3.  See the
docs/RELNOTES for info on the changes.  The OS/Mesa, X/Mesa and
3Dfx/Mesa drivers are already done.

I urge people to get the latest 3.3 sources and compile/test on
your system.

-Brian