-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Whitwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Marco Tessore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; mesa-dev
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thursday, March 16, 2000 9:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Mesa-dev] [Mesa-bug] Doesn't compile #defines in
src/vbrender.c

>Marco Tessore wrote:
>>
>> My system (Slackware 7.0) doesn't compile macros written on multiple
>> lines.
>> I must compat like the file in attachment.
>> Sorry for my English and thank you for Mesa
>>
>> Marco Tessore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>
>>   -----------------------------------------------------------------------
-------

>This is very strange... so strange I have trouble beleiving that it is
really
>true.

>Can anyone else with slackware 7.0 confirm/deny the problem?

I haven't tried compiling the latest Mesa, but 3.1 works, (don't know if it
uses multi-line macros) I do know that I had to do some serious hacking in
order to get Zangband to compile properly... gcc kept choking on the
multiple line macros there as well.

Last time I tried to download and install a CVS Mesa, it just choked right
up on me, but on something else. Don't remember what. Just to please you
folks, I will try again this evening.

>Keith

Nicholas
--
Nicholas Vining         "While you're out there struggling
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  with your computer, I'm naked,