[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 21-SEP-2006 17:16:31.19

[snip]

>> Is a specification available what colour table Mesa is expecting?
>
>For a 24-bit DirectColor visual, each of the R, G, B maps should be
>setup so that lookup[k] = k.
>
>It looks like glut was lacking that code, so I just added it.  Try the
>current CVS code.
I'll test. Presently I'm away from work and probably I can test the stuff
not earlier than tuesday.

              Thanks
                     Jouk

Bush : All votes are equal but some votes are more equal than others.

  Jouk Jansen

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Technische Universiteit Delft        tttttttttt  uu     uu  ddddddd
  Kavli Institute of Nanoscience       tttttttttt  uu     uu  dd    dd
  Nationaal centrum voor HREM              tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Lorentzweg 1                             tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  2628 CJ Delft                            tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Nederland                                tt      uu     uu  dd    dd
  tel. 31-15-2782272                       tt       uuuuuuu   ddddddd