Hi Mesa team,

I have read on hpc-consortium.net that there is a work-in-progress
project on porting Mesa to the Cell processor. As I am currently looking
for a diploma thesis topic dealing with the cell and porting software
to it, I would like to know how the status of this project is and if
there are work items left where you could need some support.

Thanks for any comments.

Kind regards,
Alexander Schmidt