On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 1:09 PM, Brian Paul
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> KwangYul Seo wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to know the current status of EGL in Mesa. Mesa in the git
>> repository seems to have src/egl, but I can't find it in the stable
>> releases of Mesa. Is this EGL implementation usable?
>
> Software rendering should work on the gallium-0.1/2 branches.  Hardware
> rendering may or may not work.  It's in flux.  That's why it's not
> included in the Mesa releases yet.

I'm jumping the gun here, but I've been working on an EGL
implementation that works with the new standard DRI interface.  It
only works with intel dri driver and requires gem and modesetting, but
I've got EGL gears running at this point:

  http://people.freedesktop.org/~krh/eglgears.png

The code is here for now:

  git://people.freedesktop.org/~krh/eagle

cheers,